Career Counselling is a process that focuses on helping students understand one’s self as well as work trends, to enable them to make an informed decision about their career and education.
It generates awareness in students about the career options available for them and the ways to pursue them. It helps them to analyse and decide the best career suited for them, the opportunities available, resources needed as well as the obstacles present along the way.
The objective of the Career Counselling committee are to organize activities for students to
- Help them to identify their career goals.
- Help them in choosing their right career.
- Give them an overview of the career opportunities available.
- Guide and counsel the students in identifying the obstacles in career path
- To counsel them for overcoming career related frustration.
- We at organise such career counselling sessions from time to time for the benefit of students.
Session of 2019-20
- 18-09-2019 Expert: Mr. L.R.Gautam M.J.P. Rohilkhand University,Bareilly.
- 12-12-2019 Experts: Mr. Vikas, Nida Parveen, Ankita Tandon S.R.M.S Bhojipura, Bareilly.
- 10-02-2020 Expert: Mr.Abdul Fahaz, Mr.Neeraj Rajput Rakhshpal Bahadur College, Bareilly.