The Vision of the college is “Women Empowerment through excellence in higher education, inculcation of moral and social values, personality development and inclusive growth for socio-economic change and sustainable development”. It is reflected in the year round academic, co-curricular, extracurricular and extension activities.
It is the mission of the College to create women with intellectual competence, spiritual maturity, mental strength, who will champion the cause of justice, love, truth and peace and growth.
The ultimate aim is to enable Social Accountability of the future students towards the society.
The objective of the college is to achieve academic excellence through continuous improvement in teaching, learning and research. The college aims at all round development of the student personality by including physical, practical, aesthetic, moral and intellectual aspects into its educational programme. The college is striving towards development of a committed academic community and modern infrastructural facilities to achieve excellence.
- To Empower Women to Assume Leadership
- To Develop Critical Thinkers and Concerned Citizens
- To Enhance Access and in Quality Education
- Strengthening and Sustaining Intellectual and Scholastic Standards.
- Sensitizing Students and Instilling Human Values.
- Increasing Awareness Towards National and Global Socio-economic, Envirionmental concerns.
- Instilling a Spirit of Responsibility, Teamwork and Leadership
- Promoting skill-Oriented Programmes
- Development of a Committed Academic Community